Monday, February 24, 2020

Love Flower

Agapanthus is blooming in my solarium. A friend gave me 3 pots of agapanthus 3 years ago. One bloomed last summer. Now the other two are blooming.

I love its delicate blue flowers on a tall stem. "Love" is part of its name--agape. The love flower (agape + anthos) reminds us to open our heart. It's easy to begin with a flower. Gaze at it for five minutes, ten, half an hour, and feel the joy as the mind quiets to reveal love is all around us, all the time.

I love the friend who gave me this love flower.

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    Over 160 000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It's scientific and works every time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) Proceed to follow this weight loss hack

    and become 1-2lbs skinnier the next day!

    ReplyDelete