Wednesday, January 9, 2019

MORE SPACE


With the departure of the Christmas tree, there's suddenly more space in the solarium.Sweeping up all
those fir needles also means that it's clean. Our energy flows more fluidly in a clean space. The
solarium is a place I want to be.

I took the Christmas clean-up as a time to "depart" a few more Christmas trimmings. The Christmas
closet itself is beginning to look rather airy. The white ceramic Christmas tree made by my
grandmother is being shipped off to a nephew. I've enjoyed it and enjoyed remembering my
grandmother for 25 years. Now, it's time to pass this memento along to the next generation.

"Less is more." More space, more energy, more time, more calm.

Make more room in your life. What one thing can you give away today? What one "to-do" can you
give up today?


No comments:

Post a Comment