Friday, July 3, 2020

Black Raspberries

Building A Better Black Raspberry - Growing Produce
Black raspberries are ripening. I picked the first berries today. A friend gave me the plants 2 years ago. This year, there will be a bumper crop.

We never know how our generosity will ripple out into the world. A friend gave me a dozen black raspberry plants. This spring, i dug up 6 volunteers and gave them away. This summer, i'll be harvesting quarts of black raspberries.

As a Buddhist teacher of the Dharma, i rely on the generosity of students to support my teaching. I often talk about the "pay it forward" aspect of generosity. Your gift enables the person to buy groceries (or harvest them from the garden), so that they can live to teach another day to unknown people.

Support your local mindfulness teacher. And enjoy your garden's harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment