Monday, August 24, 2020

Fortuitous

Morning glories self-seed and show up all around my vegetable garden. A fortuitous combination, Venice Blue (white with blue stripes) and Grandpa Ott (purple) is climbing one of my rebar fence stakes. I couldn't have planned it better.

Quite often, Life gives us something beautiful, whether or not we recognize it at the time.

When i'm pulling out morning glory "weeds," in June and July, i have no idea what color they are going to turn into. I assume they are all purple, and then, in August, one surprises me--Venice Blue on this pole; white on another pole. Mother Nature creates beautiful and felicitous combinations.

Saying "Yes" to everything, just as it is, creates happiness--even when you don't know where this situation is going.



No comments:

Post a Comment