Friday, June 22, 2012

More is More Stress

Yesterday a friend brought me 2 huge Hogheart (paste) tomato plants. Friends who came for dinner brought me a 6-pack of Thai basil with about 2 dozen seedlings in it. My vegetable garden is already bursting at the seams. Where am i going to put these new plants?

This is the stress of stuff. More seems like better, but then what are you going to do with it? Stress over it :)

I stash my to-be-planted plants on my front step so i'll remember to (a) plant them and (b) water them. My front step is looking cluttered. That's another stress of stuff.

Less is more.
More free time. More relaxing. More money in your pocket. More time for meditation and mindfulness.

I'm giving away half of my Thai basil to a Thai-speaking friend. Ahh. There's the joy of giving.

Photo from goodmindseeds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment